CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT. BY USING ANY SERVICES ("SERVICE") PROVIDED CLELL WADE COACHES DIRECTORY, INC. ("PROVIDER") YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU CONSENT THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS ENFORCEABLE AS IF IT WERE A WRITTEN CONTRACT SIGNED BY YOU AND CLELL WADE COACHES DIRECTORY, INC. IF YOU USE THE SERVICES ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY (I.E A SPOUSE, EMPLOYER, ETC), YOU WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO ENTER INTO THIS BINDING CONTRACT ON THEIR BEHALF, AND THAT THE SAME RIGHTS, LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS APPLY TO THE THIRD PARTY.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE KNOW OR HAD REASON TO KNOW OF YOUR PARTICULAR NEEDS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO WE WARRANT THAT ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE FIXED OR OTHERWISE CORRECTED.
IN NO EVENT WILL CLELL WADE COACHES DIRECTORY, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING SERVICE CHARGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST GOODWILL, LOST REVENUE, LOST SAVINGS, LOST DATA OR DATA USE, INTANGIBLE LOSSES, OR OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE, EVEN IF DAMAGES ARISE FROM TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OR NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF CLELL WADE COACHES DIRECTORY, INC.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS SERVICE.
- You may have only one account.
- Your account may be used only by you. A single account may not be shared by multiple people.
- You are responsible for the security of your account. You must keep your password confidential, and you may not share it with any 3rd party. You are required to notify CLELL WADE COACHES DIRECTORY, INC. immediately if your account or password becomes compromised.
- You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- You are not permitted to block or filter advertisements delivered through the SERVICE.
- You must be human. "Bots" or other automated software are expressly forbidden.
- You must not attempt to modify or "hack" the SERVICE.
- You must not use or attempt to use the service to deliver or transmit viruses, worms, or any other form of malicious code.
- You must not use or attempt to use the SERVICE for any criminal, illegal, or unauthorized purposes, or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You agree that CLELL WADE COACHES DIRECTORY, INC. is not be responsible for any content posted on the SERVICE that you may be exposed to.
- You agree to use the SERVICE completely at your own risk. The SERVICE is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
CLELL WADE COACHES DIRECTORY, INC. reserves the right to suspend or limit your account if your usage of the SERVICE exceeds the level we, at our sole discretion, deem acceptable. We also reserve the right, but maintain no obligation, to remove content, or suspend accounts used to post content, that we find, at our sole discretion, to be offensive, threatening, libelous, in violation of intellectual property rights, or otherwise objectionable.
- User must agree to these terms and agreements stated in the Terms and Conditions in order to use the provided SERVICE.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Clell Wade Coaches Directory, Inc. grants you a non-transferable single user "license" to use the Clell Wade Coaches Directory, Inc.SERVICE.
- The user shall not sell, lease, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or disclose the data, in whole or in part, to any third party.
- The user is free to print reports for their own internal corporate use but may not publish any of the data without written consent from Clell Wade Coaches Directory, Inc.
- Use of the data is restricted to Licensee's internal corporate use only. Clell Wade Coaches Directory, Inc. retains the right to monitor Licensee's use of the data.
- The accompanying data is owned by Clell Wade Coaches Directory, Inc. and is protected by the United States copyright laws. You may not sublicense, assign, or transfer this license or the data. The license will automatically terminate if you transfer possession of any of the data to another party.
- Clell Wade Coaches Directory, Inc. can require payment in advance. Otherwise, invoices are to be paid in 30 days unless otherwise stated by Clell Wade Coaches Directory, Inc. If Licensee does not pay the sum due on time, Clell Wade Coaches Directory, Inc. will add interest charges onto the total amount due. Clell Wade Coaches Directory, Inc. will send statements to the Licensee with the amount due if not paid in full. If the amount due is still not paid in full within a reasonable amount of time, Clell Wade Coaches Directory, Inc. will hand over the invoice to a collections agency.
- If amount due is not paid on time in the terms agreed by Clell Wade Coaches Directory, Inc., then a breach of contract will be assumed by the Licensee and the license will terminate; therefore, any further use of the data will be considered a federal crime.
- Clell Wade Coaches Directory, Inc. shall not accept any liability for indirect damage and/or loss, including loss of profit, missed savings and loss due to business stagnation.
- It is a violation of federal and/or state laws to transmit an unsolicited advertisement to a facsimile machine or email address. Violators of such laws are subject to civil and criminal penalties. Clell Wade Coaches Directory, Inc. provides information lawfully and forbids unlawful use in any manner. Clell Wade Coaches Directory, Inc. simply provides data; it is the Licensee's responsibility to comply with federal and state laws. Clell Wade Coaches Directory, Inc. is not liable for any fines, penalties, or legal judgments levied against the Licensee for improper or illegal use of phone, fax, email, or other data.
- Governing Law.
- Licensor and Licensee agree that any dispute or default arising from this agreement shall be governed by the internal law of the State of Missouri.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling 1.877.386.4840.